Saturday, October 17, 2009

Does This Mean I'm Old?

I cannot figure out why Justin Bieber is such a big deal. He can't sing---sometimes he's hardly able to carry the questionable tune he's singing, half of the song is mechanical sounding, there's nothing original about it....I don't get it. Oh, the girls scream his name and ooh and aah...seriously?? This is considered amazing music? He's rocketed to stardom now based on these songs? Wow. The bar is pretty low, and I must be getting pretty old.


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I don't even know who he is! :)I'm pretty sure that qualifies me as "old!" or maybe I've just been hiding out under my rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I didn't know who he was either until I saw that Yahoo article and read about how amazingly popular he is. So I was thinking, "oh good, I want to hear some great singing" and that's all it was. ?????? whaaaat? That didn't even qualify as singing. Sheez. Do we sound like our parents or what?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He can't sing---sometimes he's hardly able to carry the questionable tune he's singing, half of the song is mechanical sounding, there's nothing original about it....
    [ahh, what a great definition of most modern "artists." -- welcome.

    ReplyDelete