Tuesday, January 6, 2009

so far so good

The first night was bearable---a bit of whining and pint-size howling for awhile around 3 a.m., but after a few stern "no's" from ole Papa, we didn't hear another peep. She's sweet and silly and playful and loooves her new soft plush bed. It's pink with little brown hearts on it---I'll have to post a picture soon. I finally get to buy little girly things---even if it IS only for a dog. "Only", I say, when I'm totally smitten.

The lovely Elaine has helped me soooo much to get what I need and even gave Tasha a little bath this morning cuz she had a little minor potty problem. So glad E. lives around the corner....she might be sorry about that soon, though. :)

So I promise I won't lay out every boring detail!

4 comments:

  1. Found you here! I love hearing all about Tasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey, Nan!! thanks for stopping by :) and you'll have to come see the little toots sometime. boy, howdy, have I accomplished very little this week! ha.

    ReplyDelete